Health Sciences and Nursing
Advance Your Nursing or Healthcare Career
°ÄÃÅÁùºÏ²Ê¹ÙÍøâ€™s Nursing and Biomedical Sciences degree programs are designed to prepare you for a clinical, research or management position in the growing field of health science. You will gain the knowledge and skills you need to step into a wide variety of healthcare and health science professions as a nurse or future medical doctor, pharmacist or researcher. Experienced clinical and science faculty will guide your learning towards continuous care improvement and professional growth. Explore on campus and online nursing and health science degree options below.
Depending on what degree you plan to pursue, youâ€™ll be able to:
- Apply your skills in patient care technologies and learn to assess and develop quick decision-making skills in the field
- Analyze patterns and trends in healthcare policies and the regulatory environment which impact affordability and accessibility of patient care
- Explore this growing industry while gaining the training you need to make a difference in many types of healthcare organizations
- Complete the prerequisites for advanced health graduate programs such as pharmacy, physician assistant, physical therapy or medical school.
Our nursing and health science degrees will also provide you with the tools that will allow you to:
- Demonstrate basic proficiency in essential skills
- Devise a personal philosophy of healthcare administration and leadership
- Understand and formulate an ethical worldview that can be used in healthcare settings
The baccalaureate degree program in nursing at °ÄÃÅÁùºÏ²Ê¹ÙÍø is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education ().
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing â€” Pre-Licensure [On Campus]
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN) [Online]
Health Sciences Degree Programs
- Bachelor of Science in Biology [On Campus]
- Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Sciences [On Campus]
- Minor in Health and Nutrition [On Campus]
Healthcare Administration Degree Programs
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration [Online]
- Associate of Arts in Healthcare Administration [Online]
- Minor in Healthcare Administration [On Campus]
Benefits of a °ÄÃÅÁùºÏ²Ê¹ÙÍø Nursing or Health Sciences Degree:
- Clinical partnerships:Ìý°ÄÃÅÁùºÏ²Ê¹ÙÍø has partnerships in place for pre-licensure nursing students with many local clinical facilities.Ìý
- Agreements with Graduate Health Programs: Guaranteed interviews for students who meet specific criteria for Pharmacy School, Physician Assistant School or an MS in Athletic Training; additionally, medical schools and physical therapy schools recruit on campus.
- Highly Engaged Classes: Taught by professionals, the classroom environment involves driven professors to teach you relevant and effective information in the healthcare field.
- Immersive Simulation: Our clinical classrooms and laboratories will immerse you in the latest technologies.
- Networking Opportunities: You will be able to connect yourself to other healthcare opportunities, such as internships.
- Small Class Sizes: With a low student:faculty ratio, you will benefit from more personalized interactions with professors.
- Hands-on Skills: Whether in the laboratory or the skills center, you will develop the hands-on skills for clinical assessment and research.
- Biblical Worldview: All courses are taught from the biblical worldview to challenge you and help you grow in your relationship with Christ as you prepare for your vocation.